The Clean Prosperity Public Affairs Advisory Group advises the organization in its efforts to build a cross-partisan consensus on climate policy, with a focus on carbon pricing at the federal level.
Advisors serve on a volunteer basis and do not endorse any policies proposed by Clean Prosperity.
The group includes high-profile political and policy strategists from across the political spectrum:
- Ken Boessenkool (Chair): J.W. McConnell Professor of Practice at the Max Bell School of Public Policy at McGill University; former Senior Policy Advisor to Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Chief of Staff to British Columbia Premier Christy Clark
- Janet Annesley: Chief Sustainability Officer, Kiwetinohk Energy Corp; former Chief of Staff to Federal Minister of Natural Resources Jim Carr
- Barinder S. Bhullar: Principal, Mainland Strategies Inc.; former Director of Policy to British Columbia Premier Christy Clark
- Matthew Mendelsohn: Visiting Professor, Ryerson University; former Deputy Secretary to the Federal Cabinet under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
- Marcella Munro: Head, Government & Regulatory Affairs, Teck Resources; former Chief of Staff to the Alberta Minister of Energy Margaret Ellen McCuaig-Boyd
- Jamison Steeve: Chief Strategy Officer, YMCA GTA; former Principal Secretary to Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty